Thursday, April 06, 2006

You Wear a Disguise to Look Like Family Guys, But You're Not a Man, You're a Chicken Boo

I didn't see the South Park anti-Family Guy episode (the episodes don't arrive in Canada till months after they first air), but I've been getting a lot of hits for my infamous "I Hate Family Guy" post ever since it aired.

By the way, there's a new blog -- not by me -- called "Family Guy Steals," dedicated to catching the show's, er, borrowed material (and to misspelling the creator's last name). I particularly like this passage:

In Seth McFarland's [sic] defense, Brian had to look exactly like Snoopy because, in real life, all dogs are white with a few black patches and red collars and noses that are disproportionately huge and they do human things like pitch for the baseball team and drink martinis.


Ouch.

No comments: