Thursday, January 13, 2005

Non-Permanent Hiatus

For those who are reading this too-infrequently-updated blog, I'm going to be away from blogging for at least the next week. I have some stuff I've been meaning to work on and I haven't really had time to give blogging the daily attention it deserves, so I'm going to take a week off and try to think about how best to revamp the blog. Basically I think a blog ought to be something that has a bit more give-and-take with readers, and more engagement with other bloggers, rather than one guy pontificating occasionally on whatever subject he's thinking about. (Pontification is part of blogging, of course, but only a part.) Hopefully I will be back with an approach that allows a little more variety into my postings, and more frequent posting. Not that there still won't be a lot of "I was watching/reading/thinking about X and here's what I think about that..." posts, but I just want to add something more. See you soon.

No comments: