Monday, July 19, 2004

100th Anniversary Madness!

This is my 100th post. It seems like only two months ago I started this blog. That's because it was two months ago. And what a two months it has been, not only for me, but for the world. The blogosphere has changed the face of the internet and the media. And by "blogosphere" I of course mean "me." Those skinny fat-cats in the major media, sipping their vodka cappucino martinis and checking the Fox website for the latest news on American Idol -- they laughed at us online blogger-geeks. They shut us out. But now they tremble before us, as blogs re-shape the debate. I don't know what the debate is, but I know that blogs are re-shaping it. After all, it said so in the newspaper.

So, this has been a momentous 100 posts. The 100th post anniversary party will take place at a Bennigan's to be disclosed later. If you can't make it, you can always show up at the upcoming 107th post anniversary seminar, featuring a panel discussion by various bloggers on the subject of "How I single-handedly brought down the local newspaper editor."

No comments: